Sunday, August 31, 2014

A farewell

Well, here it is; the last ever blogpost from the (current) Bloglady.

In case you missed this Express and Star coverage earlier in the holiday, here is is again:



So, it just leaves me to say to everyone - staff, children, parents:

"A heartfelt thank you for all you have done during my time at Jesson's. I won't ever forget you, all your hard work, your caring, your friendships and all the fun we have all had together as a school. 

Once a member of the Jesson's family, always a member .

I hope you all carry on trying hard to be the best you can be."

But, as they say, as one door closes, another door opens...

































...if you want to continue following my adventures, you can always log on and follow me on my new Blog:

lucys-wednesday-walks.blogspot.co.uk


I hope to see you there, 

Best wishes,







The picture is the Priory at Much Wenlock