Saturday, February 1, 2014

A lovely email message

Following Thursday's filming, here's an email from Jillian, who did the interviews. I have highlighted the bit I liked best!


Hi Lucy,

I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to you and everyone at the school for being so welcoming to us yesterday. We had such a great day in an amazing school. Ed and I were talking about it on the way home and said it was a joy to be in such a happy and caring environment. We are sure you are all very proud of Jesson's and you really should be, it's a very special place. I've just started looking at the rushes from yesterday and they look really good, now my only problem is going to be cutting it down to such a short film!

I'm going to pop a card in the post for the children today, but wanted to email you to say thank you. London seems just a bit dull and quiet today!

Have a good weekend, 

Best wishes,


Jillian