Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Christmas Fair

One of our best ever Christmas Fairs today!

The Chocolate stall

Bric a brac

Delicious cakes 

Bright jewellery 


Toys

Please buy me.

We're on the back shelf. Will anyone want us? [Yes they did]

The queue to get in was the longest ever - but people were very patient.

It was very busy everywhere

Face painting


Laden with purchases (not the child, obviously)

The small hall with bouncy castle and other games 

I'm not sure I wanted this! (Or possibly - what is this strange woman doing photographing me?)

No, they weren't really raffle prizes

Doing a brisk trade

Even snowmen came 
A fantastic effort from everyone. Well done to the Friends of Jesson's and their helpers. And to the staff in general. Thankyou.

What you may not know is that ALL the staff were in school the previous night, Tuesday until, 6.30 pm doing Child Safeguarding training. Pictures below

We are lucky to have such dedicated staff, and I thank them all.