Monday, November 21, 2011

Today's blog is written mostly by parents

We run regular Working Together/ Learn with your child sessions. They are very successful.
Don't just listen to us, see what the parents said:
THE COMMENTS BELOW ARE FROM FAMILIES WHO ATTENDED YEAR 5's WORKING TOGETHER SESSION ON MATHS (NOV 18th)

If you enjoyed the session today, what did you enjoy the most?
*   The mental maths test, even though I was rubbish
*   Working with my daughter, and having fun
*   Enjoyed everything about the whole session, and the friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed working together + with our grandson
*   THE TEST I DID WAS INTERESTING TO SEE HOW I DID
*   The maths games on the Laptop
What have you done / learned today in Working Together that you will do at home?
*  Playing the card game (4bidden) Yes we need more practice at home
*  Mental maths games can be fun
*  Emphasis on learning times tables. Practise mental maths!
*  Help him with numbers
*  Will probably use the websites
*  Practice maths more
*  The websites I was given at school
Any more comments?

*   Copies of the different maths games sheets would be welcomed for practice
*  I would love to come again. Loved it today. Was exciting day +loved the staff who were very kind and considerate + nice to have a cuppa too thanks.


Anything else?

[my grandchild] likes singing +dancing:I know kids love to do this so could you do singing + dancing or maybe a talent show?
*  Maths group for parents